General Job Application
Are you a Project Controls Professional? Don’t see a position open you qualify for or are interested in? Submit your resume here to be considered for upcoming opportunities.
Full Stack Software Developer
We are looking for a talented software developer to assist our software development team.
• Improve existing APIs, create new APIs, roll out a new security model, and create scalable and resilient services, as well as setting standards and best practices
• Modify existing UI to consume Web APIs hosted on Azure
• Create new Web App and other UI consuming existing Web APIs hosted on Azure
• Integrate with partnered applications
• Assist with data migration and integration during software implementation.
• Provide training for existing software
• Provide technical support for presentations and demonstrations.
• Assist with QA/QC through unit testing, debugging, bug fixes, and support
• Create or update existing documentation
• Assist in providing content for marketing team
• 5+ years of experience developing web applications in VB.NET/C#, ASP.Net Restful Services (Web API), Web Services, and Microsoft MVC
• 5 + years with PL/SQL, T-SQL queries, stored procedures, database design with MS SQL or Oracle
• 5+ years with Entity Framework and ADO.NET
• Experience in Unit Testing and Test-Driven development
• Experience with Visual Studio Tooling
• Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git
• Experience with continuous integration and automated build products like Azure DevOps
• Familiar with modern software design patterns, debugging, and refactoring
• Familiar with Microsoft Azure (preferred), Amazon Web Services (AWS), or Google Cloud
• Familiar with Dev Express Controls, Reports, and Dashboards
• Familiar with Agile methodologies
I&E Turnaround Planner
Previous I&E planning experience required. Local candidates only please- No per diem.
Material Requisitioner (SAP)
Must have previous material requisitioning experience in TAR setting.
Must have previous SAP experience.
Local Candidates Only (no per diem)