We are currently seeking a Maintenance Data Analyst to consult on an existing Maintenance Optimization Process/System upgrade. Weekly hours will vary (approximately 20-40) and the consultant will be utilized through January, 2023.
Consultant must be local to the Houston area and willing to work from our office in Baytown, TX.
• Analyze work order and planning data in manpower, parts, costs, and other resources required
• Analyze and report variances; provide information on developing trends
• Develop reports and present findings
• Review the Oracle CMMS tool to meet department demands, including maintain accurate and prompt data collection
• Assemble detailed spreadsheets, charts, and graphs to illustrate technical reports; analyze data and reports to provide accurate and timely recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
• Excellent facilitation, verbal and written (formal and technical) communication skills with a good command of the English language.
• Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure, deliver quality results within standards and meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with an attention to detail.
• Recommended: Oracle or SAP experience
• Recommended: Design dashboards, forms, and reports that capture key performance indicators (KPI’s) and identify key trends to assist in establishing proactive solutions to drive improved performance
We are currently seeking a mid-level Cost Engineer for Capital Projects, for a long-term opportunity on-site in Channelview, TX. The ideal individual will have at least 4 years of previous cost experience (3 years exp. would possibly be considered if skillsets are extremely strong).
SAP and Microsoft Excel experience are required. Please see additional job details below.
(there is no per diem for this role)
Provide project cost, quantity, manpower, and earned value metric reporting, as well as analyzing cost and productivity variances. Proactively informs the project team of problems and proposes resolutions.
Assists the Project Controls Manager in establishing and maintaining contractor cost and performance measurement requirements that meet the Project Management Process (PMP) requirements.
Assists the Project Controls Manager in developing the project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and work with contractors to ensure compliance with WBS and work packaging requirements through appropriate segregation and coding of cost data.
Assists the Project Controls Manager in the establishment and execution of effective change management processes that meet Project Management Process (PMP) requirements.
Identifies and documents cost data that may be applicable to future projects, ensures collection and capture of such data.
Assists in benchmarking efforts and the completion of contractor, subcontractor, and vendor reviews and audits.
Participates in development of Project Execution Plan (PEP).
Ability to work multiple projects at one time with flexibility to travel to project locations when time is required.
Capital Project Scheduler (lower mid-level, at least 3 years of previous scheduling experience REQUIRED)
We currently have an opportunity available for a lower mid-level Capital Project Scheduler. This position is idea for someone with roughly 3-4 years of previous scheduling experience and who is looking to grow their career. Previous construction mgmt/field experience is strongly preferred and experience in Primavera is required. This role is slated to be very long-term and no per diem is available so local candidates are preferred. Work schedule is 5×8’s, on-site in Baytown, TX.