General Job Application
Are you a Project Controls Professional? Don’t see a position open you qualify for or are interested in? Submit your resume here to be considered for upcoming opportunities.
Primavera P6 Consultant
We are seeking a Primavera P6 Consultant with 10+ years of experience in Primavera P6 with 8+ years’ experience deploying and administering the application.
• Lead organizational assessments, implementation planning and execution of the Primavera P6 Implementation. Delivering a successful implementation while interacting with end users, infrastructure teams, vendors and other consultants
• Provide post implementation database administration support.
• Provide support to P6 end users issues and questions. The P6 Admin is considered the P6 “Subject Matter Expert.”
• Point of Contact to IT (System and Database Administrators)
• Monitor P6 audit tables and reports to identify areas of concern in databases or with specific users.
• Completing implementation project activities and deliverables in accordance with project schedules and quality standards
• Leveraging knowledge and technical skills in order to meet or exceed client needs and expectations
• Providing high quality formal and informal training and coaching of client managers and employees
• Autonomously lead implementation workstream, which typically includes designing, planning, prioritizing, baselining, direction setting and assigning work to joint client/consultant teams
• Maintain users and security profiles
• Maintain / Monitoring Data Integrity. This involves identifying and removing/replacing non-standard data with approved Global data.
• Routinely help other Consultants develop, apply and enhance methodologies and tools, with the goal of being able to successfully resolve substantive organizational problems of effectiveness and efficiency for our clients
• Strong, demonstrated knowledge of Primavera P6 EPPM
• Candidates will have a track record of 8+ years of implementation and administration experience including strong project management and consulting experience
• Experience with developing and maintaining end-user documentation
• Ability to demonstrate and encourage our values (Safety, Collaboration, Integrity, Innovation, Respect, Success)
• Experience in Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Manufacturing, and/or Mining is desirable
The Software Developer will apply current graphics design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, and maintain SharePoint server portals. Must be familiar with US Digital standard concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work with project stakeholders daily. In this role, you will be working on both front-end and back-end web development utilizing VB, C#, ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework, and MS & Azure SQL Server. The candidate will work with the development team to create new software and assist in supporting existing software.
• Provide Support and Quality Control
• Collaborate with the development team to gather requirements and come up with thoughtful designs.
• Migrate current applications.
• Build inner-office software tools.
• Create and maintain technical manuals and documentation.
• Experience programming in .NET, C#, ASP.NET, C/C++.
• Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation is a PLUS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
• 3+ Years of professional development experience
• .NET Core (or .NET Framework)
• Visual Studio / VB, C#, ASP .NET
• Understanding of relational database design and queries (MS SQL / Azure SQL)
• Entity Framework Experience
• Good Understanding of Web Services and Restful API
• Experience with Dev Express ASP.NET Core Controls (Plus)
• Experience with Azure Services (Plus)
• Good Understanding of SDLC
• Authorized to work in the U.S. We are unable to accept sponsorship at this time.