General Job Application
Are you a Project Controls Professional? Don’t see a position open you qualify for or are interested in? Submit your resume here to be considered for upcoming opportunities.
I&E Maintenance Planner
I&E Maintenance Planner will prepare the detailed plans necessary to safely and efficiently execute non-emergency maintenance work. The work plans developed by the I&E Maintenance Planner will be scheduled and executed according to the weekly schedule.
• Minimum of eight years of heavy industrial maintenance experience and supervision background and/or Tech Degree
• Minimum of five years electrical and instrumentation planning experience
• Firsthand knowledge of analog and digital instrumentation and controls, distributed and computer controlled systems, programmable logic controllers and electrical equipment in order to plan for this type of equipment
• Excellent teamwork skills, in particular ability to promote team work.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Computer literacy for communications, failure analyses and maintenance systems.
• Strong knowledge of SAP - PM Maintenance Transactions, Documentum, Microsoft Office Products and Meridium.
• Ability to read drawings: P&ID, isometric, schematics, etc
Power BI Specialist/Administrator
The Power BI Specialist will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining dashboards and report visualizations in the Power BI Service. The candidate will work closely with members of the Big Data team including business customers to understand broad business information requirements, develop solutions to meet those requirements, and execute the design in order to meet business needs.
4+ years in Power BI dashboard and report visualization development
Ability to prevent and support resolution of data quality issues
Experience with Power BI governance and security
Expertise in DAX languages
Expertise in Power Query
Expertise in publishing reports and dashboards using Power BI Service
Power BI administration of capacity settings and audit logs
Power BI administration of workspaces, tenant settings, data sources, etc...
Spotfire report development
Senior Turnaround Cost Analyst
Our client is seeking a Senior Turnaround Cost Analyst to start as soon as possible near Baytown, TX.he Senior Turnaround Cost Specialist shall report to the Turnaround Cost Supervisor and is responsible for all aspects of his/her assigned project area throughout its life cycle. He/she will be responsible for coordinating the cost team and communicating with accounting during all phases including budget development, validation, execution, and close out. The Lead Cost Specialist will ensure the current status of every phase is accurately reflected in the reporting cycle.