We are currently seeking a Maintenance Data Analyst to consult on an existing Maintenance Optimization Process/System upgrade. Weekly hours will vary (approximately 20-40) and the consultant will be utilized through January, 2023.
Consultant must be local to the Houston area and willing to work from our office in Baytown, TX.
• Analyze work order and planning data in manpower, parts, costs, and other resources required
• Analyze and report variances; provide information on developing trends
• Develop reports and present findings
• Review the Oracle CMMS tool to meet department demands, including maintain accurate and prompt data collection
• Assemble detailed spreadsheets, charts, and graphs to illustrate technical reports; analyze data and reports to provide accurate and timely recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
• Excellent facilitation, verbal and written (formal and technical) communication skills with a good command of the English language.
• Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure, deliver quality results within standards and meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with an attention to detail.
• Recommended: Oracle or SAP experience
• Recommended: Design dashboards, forms, and reports that capture key performance indicators (KPI’s) and identify key trends to assist in establishing proactive solutions to drive improved performance