Target Start- February 2023
Duration- Long-term, estimated to be at least 2 years with strong potential to get extended up to 5 years
Location- On-site in Boise Idaho (potential to transition to remote/hybrid schedule after 12 months with travel to site on as needed)
Status- Non-Exempt, Full-time, W2
*All hours over standard 40/week paid at time and a half
Per diem- Yes
Mob & De-Mob- Yes
Benefits Available- Yes, comprehensive package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance, etc.
Please note, there is NO sponsorship available for this position
The Project Scheduler II is responsible for the effective execution, and management of the end-to-end integrated schedule development, coordination, and control process throughout the life cycle of projects. Enables project teams to target competitive schedule solutions and provide critical input for the project risk management process.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Develops and updates project schedules in accordance with Company guidelines and applicable client standards and requirements
• Proactively monitors project status activities
• Works with project management and functional leads to adjust scheduled activities
• Identifies and assess critical path and activities with minimal float
• Creates reports on projects status and reports as required to project management and stakeholders
• Leads schedule update meetings as required
• Performs a variety of tasks associated with the development and maintenance of highly complex Primavera P6 project schedules including; WBS structure development, logic links, constraints, resource loading, progress tracking, earned value reporting, float management, etc.
• Works extensively with subcontractors ensuring schedule requirement compliance, accurate and timely updates, slippage recovery, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
*The information contained in this job description is intended to describe the essential job functions required of those assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to perform the job. Please note that management retains the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, integrity, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions employed through TEPCO Solutions.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Exceptional organization and coordination skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft products (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
• Basic understanding of Project Controls Functions
• Thorough understanding of proven scheduling techniques and practices
• Proficient using Primavera P6
• Understanding of CPM (Critical Path Method) concepts and calculations
• High School Diploma or GED
• 5+ years of Primavera Scheduling Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in construction management or related field PREFERRED
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel REQUIRED
Types of Preferred Specific Industry Experience
• Experience in construction industry; specific to semiconductor plants, clean rooms and tool installs
• Design and/or construction of process or clean utility systems
• Experience working with engineering, procurement, and contractors
• Experience in earned value management and the ability to audit/validate both engineering and construction progress