ControlPAK is currently seeking a full-time QA/QC Software Developer to join our team in the Austin Tx, area. The ideal individual will have between 2-5 years of previous success in software development (this is NOT a senior level developer) and will be someone passionate about this industry who’s eager to continue growing their career.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated yet can also successfully work as part of a team, someone with good communication skills, and someone who has a solid foundation in software development who’s ready to take their skillset and career to the next level.
The primary objective of the QA/QC Software Developer will be to assist the development team with maintaining the quality of its existing and future applications. This position will have professional development opportunities and continued growth within the team.
• Full-time, Exempt
• Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, and other company provided benefits
• Target Start- November/December 2022
• Duration- Long-term
• Location- This position will begin fully remote and will then transition to a type of hybrid schedule with a combination of remote and weekly reporting to the office in the Austin, TX area
• Candidates MUST be local to Austin, TX (No Mob/De-Mob)
• No Per Diem
• **No Sponsorship**
• Competitive salary paid bi-weekly
Software Developer QA/QC
Requirements (Candidates MUST have experience in the following areas)
1. 2-5 Years hands on software testing experience
2. .NET Framework, Angular
4. BS Computer Science or related work experience
1. Develop testing strategies and plans in conjunction with software development team
2. Identify regression tests for future regression scenarios
3. Identify vulnerability and penetration testing
4. Execute all test cases and detect defects
5. Validate deployment plans
5. Generate reports
6. Establish severity of issues
7. Raise Issues with developers and product owners
8. Support software applications
The ideal candidate has experience in software testing, maintaining excellent quality assurance and control with existing applications. They can show some knowledge of some if not all languages in the requirements above and have experience with testing methodology. They have excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt and learn new skills and technologies.